Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

30 January 2009

Happy birthday, Shan!

I noted well tat this is a bit too late to grant you a bday wish. (apologizing profusely to you!)
Was in the hodge-podge condition before, with the outings, family gathering and works.
Today I am crediting myself for one day leave, hence here I am for keeling the debt! Hehe..

Well... wat to say then? *flustering and making me all nervous now to start my talk! Haha.*
Happy belated birthday, dearie! Wish u got my greetings on the exact date. =)

May the story tale begin!
We knew each other since donkey years ago. I know her mom well, working good with her bro as well (starting from the couple months back), always got perplexed on wat her dad says (haha, pardon me uncle! you talk too fast!). Her mom is a very stint housewife.
- She was married to a lucky guy 2 yrs back, and currently residing in Perth. Add more to their joyous, a baby boy(born in last Oct) were bestowed on them. A cute lil rascal! Hehe.
- She is a talented pianist, she can play good piano. Baby Lucas very prompt will be a lil Mozart! Or a puny Beethoven? ^-^
- She loves jengkol too (haha)
and....
- She is my bestiest friend ever!

Small note for Lucas : Bb, be nice to your mommy can?
May she grab another lil gift on tis 2009, a lil sis for you maybe? ;p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wi, I'll tell my father about that,haha.
A little sis? hmmmm....who will look after Lucas then?

celcilia_tjioe said...

Lucas is capable enuf to look after his lil sis aldy! No worry! Haha..

=eLaiNe= said...

so cute!

celcilia_tjioe said...

He is always tat cute! =)