Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

17 January 2009

With the 2 buddies company

Merely one month after I blogged about the day and the place, here come the savoring PLUS rejuvenating moment for the 3 of us. =)

As wat I noted down previously, I dashed to Arya Duta tis morning to meet my dearest pals.
I did snore a lot the night before. The pillow and bolster made my sleep even prettier tis time. Oopsss!! I forgot to remove the alarm on my mobile, it beeped at 6.20am! Sh*t!!!
Thanks God I sank into deep sleep apace. Hoho... I am invulnerable to any nuisances!


Some rituals before we set off to the next intend.
I trust they are who I mentioned as the decent companion for my weekend. ;)
*Check yor FB guys, I have tagged u there!*

Attempting to grab a perfect *me-time* at RAS Spa and Massage.
One and a half hour massage session caused some minor pain on my back, thighs, my left calves, both my forearms, and the bone above my butt. Ooouucchhh!!!
*onli realized when I rubbed my body when taking shower yest. How about yours, Ta?*
Somehow, we have a real superb massage.
I think I shud do this often.
On the other note, it was a jinx day for the masseurs who attended to us. Due to some internal ruckus, we got our vouchers back. We were entitled to free of charge treatment. Onli for that day.
The vouchers are still eligible for our next visit there. Kudos for their management system!!
You serve the best for the customers.

We stumbled across Cynthia (the most left one) accidentally there. An old acquaintance.
Right after the kneading, from there we scurried to the lunch spot. I asked them to join me as the Saksang lover! And most to my surprise, they like it!!! I vouch u guys must have been falling in love with the ribs, eh? *smiling happily*We wolfed down 2 ribs for each. Too luscious!!
Fried pork.
One portion of saksang. Pork meat brewed in pig blood. *sounds gruesome, eh?* Not at all!! It is yummy indeed...!!! Sweet potatoes leaves stewed in coconut milk. Tis is special!
I heart those cuisines very much! And so did they.
*Someone even said that she wanna run(start) a saksang business in Singapore. I will be your prime customer!*

A succinct visit and a mesmerizing bonding moments.
Hope to see you soon again! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking at the ribs, make me drool again. The saksang as well. Actually tat lunch is sooooooooo nice. But i still have one craving, Medan kway teow...... I din manage to eat it. Sad :(

celcilia_tjioe said...

Aiya, yor time really limited.
If u have the time to stroll to Merdeka Walk, then u will find some nice kway teow stalls there.

celcilia_tjioe said...

Ya, as wat I told u b4 when the ribs came to our table.
"This is the most special one!" =)