*Ta, wat happened with your wordpress?? I tried to post the comment, but it cant work. Hv been striving for zillion times already, still the page showed error message. Sigh.. Cant find any other better way to link you up(as I got a seminar tmrw morning at Angkasa Hotel, thus cant see you online in msn), so I lend a lil bit space here. :)
Response to yor question regarding the hotel:
Swiss Belhotel(5*) is located near my house, at Jln. S.Parman. Trace here.
I can get you our corporate price at Rp.628K/night. Or if you keen to lodge at other hotels, I as well can recommend you some more alternatives, such as :
- Angkasa Hotel(5*) Rp.575K(Superior)/Rp.620K(deluxe) ;
- Arya Duta Hotel(5*) Rp.620K(deluxe)..
Or if you guys wanna stick on yor previous choice (Novotel Soechi), I hv the corporate rate as well, but cant remember the figure now. As for Novotel, I hardly ever make any reservations there.. :)
Hey, Ta! SGD has been raising like mad currently! I sure u wont have any constraint with the hotel rate lah. Hehee..
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
02 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment