Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

21 December 2008

Dong Zhi

Today is Dong Zhi (Winter Solstice).
I wish everyone great happiness and optimism.
One tang yuan means one year older. I dread of the times flash....!!!!

4 comments:

Corsage@A Dollop Of Me said...

wow it has been a long long time since I've eaten tang yuan like that! Looks yummy. My grandma used to make these I think, but she doesn't any more.

celcilia_tjioe said...

It was onli can be savored once a year. We always have it with coconut milk. yummY!! :)
Btw, u can buy one pack at any hawker stall there. Go buy and have it quick! =D

=eLaiNe= said...

so colourful , must be yummy!! =p

celcilia_tjioe said...

Yupe, yummy indeed!
But they were not uniform in sizes. We dun have any QC do the sorting of the end product. Haha..