Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

12 November 2008

Went depressed!!!

I was there in office today, but my working hour really so unfair for the management. Hehehe.. I terminated all my working stuffs, wickedly tried to avoid tackling the pile of papers and e-mails.
Damn busy with my BIG PROJECT!! Dun bother!!!
Wat the hell was happening??

Me and colleagues were goin mad with the Air Asia's promotion fare. The website welcome note now is : "Absolute free seats, no fuel surcharge to all destinations!! Book from 12-16 Nov'08 / Travel from 22Jun - 24Oct 2009 (International Routes) / Travel period 20Jul - 24 Oct 2009 (Domestic Routes)
How can we fend off that tantalizing temptation?
I not dare to even press the 'back' button or to close the window when I managed to find the Rp.0 (nil) fare for 'Medan-Jakarta-Bali, Bali-Jakarta-Medan' route. Onli the tax is chargeable. I vouch u must be gawked out. It was soooOOO untrue! But it was real!!
Medan-Jakarta-Bali / Bali-Jakarta-Medan = 4 x plane ride = Rp. 310,000 (!!!!!) --- ALL IN!!
Insane? Nooo, they are so generous.. I picked up my flip phone then started to phone the gang, surprisingly they responded like flash, all say "OKAY, GO AHEAD!"

Collected their complete names, ID card #, birth date to proceed the booking, we are all 9 persons in total. Hahahaaa.. So rustic wat?!? Cant restrain from any cheap thingy?? Dun care wat will be happened in Aug 2009, buy first then decide. I love my gang, they are so cooperative and steady! No delay in responded, i got the ID# like flash as well. *excited*

Meanwhile, Medan-Jakarta-Medan was still available on the rate Rp. 155,000. I keyed in their names and ID # one by one..., I opened another windows for the promptness purpose (worry tat the nil seats for Jakarta-Bali-Jakarta will be sold out, the internet line was slithering like a super duper lazy snail, heck!! Line congested sometimes).
-
-
The jinxes had gotten in our way to Bali!!
-
-
So quick!! Who bought our 9(nine) seats???? I LOST THEM NOW!!!! The fare was not nil anymore. *Stunning event!!!*
Hence...., we are not going anywhere in Aug 2009.
Me and the gang still trying our luck till 11.30pm, at last we succumbed.... Other ppl's hand are quicker than ours.

How we wish.......

0 comments: