Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

23 November 2008

Traded in her first voucher

And so the Sunday went eventful for me today.
After meeting baby Chaline, I was pointed by gun to settle my outstanding debt.

Cud I claim tat we are the real gourmet? Especially for Jap foods...


"When redeeming the voucher, Eligible Person, must present the relevant original Voucher as proof of eligibility."
--- Tis is wat was printed on the rule and condition for the voucher's usage. I'll let u go tis time, no dispensation granted for the next! Keep in mind (!!!)

*The foods pics posted here was onli the main orders. For the sake of not making others frustrated with the same stuffs, I'm decided not to re-post the same photos again here, since we hv been here for HUNDRED times!! :D*

2 comments:

Chamomile said...

eh plis lor yaaa...why should i carrryyyy always your ''wu liao'' voucher??? heuheuheue....

anyway..thanks for the treat! yummy!!!!

celcilia_tjioe said...

First time comer always got some mistakes.
Unforgivable is not a way out.
U still hv the 2nd voucher supposed to be claimed, remember I hv the right to cancel the gift, it all depends on the giver's mood wat. Hahaa...