Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

18 November 2008

Pampering ourselves once in a while is not a sin

Having a sumptuos dinner apparently was potent enough to reduce the tediousness in me tat hv been sporadically invaded me when I was in work.
Fen is the culprit for the amounts being splurged lavishly on the spot, she mentioned her idea and I finalized it.
"It needs two hands to produce a clap sound!" =)

Sher, tis was the moment while we were talking with you via the cellphone.
You must be saying inwardly ... : "I wish I were there with you guys.." Correct correct??? :D
Sorry for preceding you on this one! :p
*Fen, the narcissist in me and Sher hv been succesfully contaminated to you. I can tell you it is a contagious virus, but it is harmless..* LOL!!



Good service inside a posh cafe in town. The foods not come immediately, but they approached us with all the palatable condiments.
I simply fell into the tartar sauce, I did ask for the additional portion, very delighted when the servant served it to our table with the smiley face. Hmm... we paid for their service too,ok..
My Chicken Maryland Steak with Onion Rice.
The grain are more alike to glutinious rice, gooey and tasted heavenly, more to my concern was the seaweed flakes on it, I didnt really enjoy to nibble those things. Nevertheless, still I strike full point for it. The deep fried chicken meat was tender enough thus I no need any cutter to proceed them. The limelight of the dinner set was the tartar sauce. Darn L.I.K.E it!!!
Miso Soup came as the complement. It has been the favourite soup same like when we dine in at Jap Restaurant.
Fen's Italian Tilapia Steak with mushroom sauce. (Correct me if you find any misnomer)
I am not very fancy on hers, a tad too salty. But she loves it.
Total damage for the dinner was Rp.159,500 (for 2 pax), including two Rp.16,000 lemon tea for each.
Referring to my previous post, we also a loyal groupie for a cheap plus palate foods, located near to my house.
Rp. 142,500 for 5 persons portions. Stunning price? *grinning*
I promise will bring you guys there if u came back hometown someday.

4 comments:

Chamomile said...

very delicious hoooo....but make us broke! hahahah

dilutedmagnetics said...

Oh my, the few dishes at the end of the post look so delicious!

celcilia_tjioe said...

Fen : Hv to stop meeting you for short span of time really! Otherwise my wallet seems like having a hole lor.. :(

celcilia_tjioe said...

Lunch is served! :
Ya ya ya!!! Double,triple or even quadruple YES!!! The whole family love to dine in there, all my friends and the families are big fans of this homecooked restaurant as well. You guys in Singapore call it zhi char for this kind of homecooked eateries, right?