Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

16 November 2008

Going broke

Obtained a call from Edwin tis morning, when I was totally idling in office. I picked up the phone with glee, coz i have been 'buzzing' him over and over the nights before when i saw him online in msn, stupid msn was not competent enough to provide a nice 'catch up' for us.
So did we have a 10mins plus conversation tis morning..
As i heard from other ex-classmates the other days, he is getting to settle down on some day at the end of tis year. He came to me to relay tis good news, I am happy for him! Cant wait to see how will he looks with the tuxedo on his big day. Whoaaa!!!
Apparently he got a mission for me to complete, he wanted me to sing on stage on his wedding dinner. I hv said "YES" to him.. (no worry, I wont let the stage wobbling by my very own husky voice, I will come in duet! Hehee..)

Going broke in the end of every year is a fact of live for me. No credit cards available, all hv to be paid in cash!!!

Seeing the list brought a happiness to me indeed, but i was rather aghasted with it thou..
21Nov'08 === Winson & Aina (Angkasa Hotel)
22Nov'08 === Shipping Line's ppl (Angkasa Hotel....TOO)
07Dec'08 === Johnson & Poni customary wedding day (I shud be there for the ocassion at
morning time)
08Dec'08 === Johnson & Poni's wedding dinner (Dynasti Resto)
--- being the usher as wat Pon asked me to*
14Dec'08 === Yanti & Osmon (Angkasa Hotel.. Hahahaa)
--- being the receptionist on behalf bride's request, but I hv rejected it for some reason..*
16Dec'08 === Edwin & Liani (Wisma Benteng)
--- Sing a song (or two?) on the stage. It is LIVE, mann!! *I scare!!*
28Dec'08 === Aswan & Honey(both are my colleagues) --(Emerald Hotel)
1...,2..,3,4...,5... Oh my gawd!! 6!!!!!!

Hv to record them one by one, I will collect back my portion very soon from you guys! LOL
Hv to tighten my expenses, thus i can save for the angpaws..
Hv to slim down..,
Hv to start prowling for nice dinner dress..

Awwww!!! Going broke reallyy!!!

2 comments:

=eLaiNe= said...

oh my god, the list is so long....nvm....good excuse to be pretty for 6 times!! 6 new dress maybe? hahah

celcilia_tjioe said...

Hahahaa..
I hv to pack 6 angpaws but not buying 6 new dress lorr..
Will re-wear the same dress for the different venues and different community of friends of course.. =)