Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

06 October 2008

Laged behind's print

Thanks to FS, seizing photographs in the most feasible manner is unrestricted.
Had a lil chat wif a friend just now, he and I agreed that we are the blessed parties, there always a way to unleash our weariness and no "lethargic" word for owning a FUN wif the clique.
I am endowed with sooo many good folks surrounding me!

Particular note for the dearest folk :
Ta, do take care since you are darn busy lately! We hardly have time to chat on msn now..

2 comments:

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

Hey Found your blog today -- enjoyed reading and looking at the picture. Hope you come by to visit -- Much Love

Anissa

celcilia_tjioe said...

Hello, Anissa!
Big big hello from Indonesia! I am thrilled with your presence here. Hv read yours as well, a real nice blog indeed! By the way, which part of America are you residing in?