With the 40% discount on all menu items have enthralled Dad and Mom. Typical them. ;)
For those my Medan's friends, u shud know this pretty old-world family restaurant. They went for Warisan Resto located at Jalan Palang Merah. I nvr plan to have a meal there, be honest. Since it was a family dinner, I have to keep silent and being abstain, simply give it a try.
Mom did all the menu ordering. I was not on my food-craze period, so whatever you order, I will be OK.
Mom dun want to squander on those foods, that's why she sagely ordered all the items in "S" portion. Unsagely, all of them appeared to be in XXS portion!! Really SMALL! *Wahlao*
Let me sort out the XXS' dishes :
1. Rice = More than enough (for my needs)
2. Khau Bak = onli 5 slices costed Rp. 65,000.- (a bit tough)
3. Fried prawn with Nestum = Onli 5 pieces costed Rp. 55,000.- (so-so)
4. Eggplants mixed with chili padi = The bowl is smaller than wat we used at home.
5. I Fu Mee = I ordered M size. But it tasted rather bland.
6. Eel = U can find the red dried chillies easily, but u have to dig deeper for the eels. (The limelight of the dinner)
Well, can we conclude tat we were in contentment by wat I depicted here? Even after the 40% off, the price is still so unfair. We were wasting our calories on a not-worth-the-price's foods.
Bye bye Warisan!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment