Browsed over the newspaper while waiting for the hair dry just now.
The 'Job vacancy' title mesmerized me and I took a glance earnestly.
The company's name is revealed, very seldom can see such a job vacancy's ad. And it is a very big listed company, man! Am sure if u are on the manufacturing boundaries, u will be very familiar with the company's name. A well established company engaged in mining, trading and manufacturing. Hmm..
They are seeking for some qualified ppls to be posted as :
1. HR Manager -- Male, max 37 yo. Degree in related field.......
2. Industrial Relation Officer --- Female, max 30 yo. Min. Degree in related field.....
3. Production Supervisor --- Male, max 30 years old. .....
4. PPIC (Product, Planning And Inventory Control) Officer --- Male/Female, max 35 yo. ....
5. Export Import & Purchasing Section Head ---- Female, max 35 years old. ----(!!!!!!!!!)
I stopped continue reading at once. Shud I apply?
Hoard of contemplations cramped in my mind instantly...
- Their office really near to my current office, we are on the same industrial area. How if my colleague or even my boss spotted me when I am there for an interview?
- I know them well, heard piles of issues regarding the company. They are really huge one, the share holders is not Indonesian.
- I am so not confidence in applying the job.
- Sure, I hv to enclose my CV and working experience on my application letter. And they will know where I am currently. Just hv an odd thought, it is funny if the applicants came from vicinity. Isnt it?
- My company and theirs share the same customs ppl. No hesitation, I will bump wif the custom if I really encounter an interview later on.
BUT oh BUT.... Very tempted indeed!
I think I will skip. *sob*
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
06 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment