So not wanted to move my body, desire to let the torso keep sprawling there, go on snoring.. *oops, am not snoring, ok..*
Still and still, I need to WORK.
Oohh, boy! The weather purely lure me to catch a lil nap inside the car while on my way to the office.
....and tis is wat I snapped when I managed to slink away from my desk and the ringing phone. Sigh...!
Guys, tis was the hot topic tis morning on msn wif Lita.
I had congee for my bfast, not the common congee as I ever had. Call me weird, tis is not something particular to be shared actually, but I want to. :)
It was being brewed for 7plus hrs using 慢锅. First attempt, wif the shredded carrots, it came to be so plain. But it was awesome when I hv the kacang teri as it's counterpart. Very nice! We cant find any morsel of the grain anymore! It was totally subtle! Will try again tomorrow. More ingredients to be added... tomatoes, pork mince, lastly a drop or two oyster sauce. It will be perfect!! Cant wait, woohooo!! ;D
0 comments:
Post a Comment