Some of them came to join, stay for some time then left.
Next, came numbers of succeeded applicants to replenish the old ones.
Most of the novices are much more younger than me.
When me and them are involved in a short conversation, first question went to him/her shud be : "Where you worked for before here?" , 2nd or 3rd shud be : "Ermm, so wat year u graduated from your high school?"
I was pestered by the same question as well and here is my retort to them :
"Ah, well.. I am 4 years older than you."
or...
"Hey, u are obligated to call me Jie Jie! I am 7 years apart from you ler!"
or...
"Wow, u still so young har? Welcome to our company and hope you can cope well with your new project here."
I never being disgraced wif my age, wif the "still single" status. :)
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
20 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment