Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

09 September 2008

Day of luck!

I never be tat lucky in my whole life.
I always stay until very late, willingly to linger around the wedding dinner merely to speculate on my luck. Always and always, none of those items choose me as their owner. Ill fated me.
Simple but it really happened! Today's luck broke tat slogan inside me, indeed! Woo hoo!!! Amused! *LOL*

I got an sms from CItibank, relaying about eateries discount thingy. They called it "lucky dip".
U might be save 25%, 50% and if u are lucky enuf, there's a chance for you to toss up a good deal, which is a word of FREE printed nicely on the token. Go for it then! We nvr cling over too high expectation tat will come out as a disappointment in the end.

Eat is a blessing, eat good food is a twin blessing.
We are soaked in warmth wif Wasabi Nami's good food and its decent portion.

I dun want to be judged as a camera-freak, so i will be more picky on wat I snap from now on. New item for us. Dragon bla bla (cant recall). Watever la! Dun bother myself to remember, just hit it a full point of good taste! Incredible! I love sushi, man!!! Hold on... the complete saga just reached it's summit. When we finished settle down our grouchy belly, time to kick the bill now. I was told to show my citibank's card before letting me draw one token from the jar. The waiter asked me : "Any dessert, Miss?" I retorted him enthusiactically : "If I really got a FREE one, then I sure will order some." Okay! Done. Here it was! He scratched the token slowly to observe wat was printed inside the silver mask. We were CURIOUS!!! In a blink, we are gawked and truly getting thrilled! When u got such an sms like tis, never neglect to try yor luck. The FREE really existing. Without any terms and condition. I love Citibank offers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ehem....i think ur luck is bcoz of me ler...hahahahha

celcilia_tjioe said...

Haha!! When will be the next party?