I am whining over my hapless life at work! Geez!! I'm having a nightmare, indeed!!
It was horrid, starting from 8.15am straight to 6/7pm. ~~~ Tis terms and conditions have been adhered to me very snug since Monday (Wat a monday blue for me!) More pathetic, the 'blue' word won't letting me go and still lingering around until today and it will STILL another blue day for me TOMORROW!!!!
*She is having her 3 days leave due to her bro's wedding and left me wif abundance of TO-DO-LIST. Please be noted I am not chiding her, just feel bad wif myself and all those stupid stacks of problems and problems hitting me over the head. If onli everythings goin well and running impeccable, I will not getting tat heinous, trust me..*
Picking up the ringing phone nauseating me a bunch, I am sick of that.
Onli rushed to the toilet when my pee pee boiled upto my head, also onli rushed to the water dispenser when my voice starting hoarse. Toilet and the water dispenser seems sooooo farrrr away from my desk!! Haizz....
So, for those ppls who fairly riled on me, do forgive me if I talked abit rude to you on these 2 incredible days. So, better not call me up if you dun need my respond soon, or can u wait a tad longer until she's back to her seat? Thursday, ok??
Hmpphh, i still can sense the WAR ambience while posting tis here. For yor knowledge, i hit the bed at 8.30pm last night. Slept very very sound until the alarm woke me up at 6.40am. Amazing wat! Fortunately my bed never guffawed over me.
Anyway, let me update you the latest and the hottest issue at Medan.
Tis is called "Halo Matahari" or "Halo Sun".
Such the scene was appearing yest at 11am-01pm. Not understand wat caused the sun looked so weird yet beautiful.
Most of the employees spared their times and left their desk just to take a nice snap on it.
I am the exception. I am too busy for that. The pics shown below are the bluetooth one from my boss. My boss so idle apparently! Haha..


0 comments:
Post a Comment