Got 2(two) miscalls while I was watching Nanny's Diaries yest(hp on silent mode). From an unknown number. Sent out a text message to find out who was the caller and said sorry tat I didnt pick up the phone. S/he called again as the sms delivered. Me pressed the answer button and say hullo. Apparently the caller is a 'he'.
Excerpting from our really brief conversation :
Me : Hullo?
Him : Are you inside the cinema?
Me : Who is tis?
Him : You inside the cinema, right?
Me : Who is tis? (still in low voice)
Him : Haha.. I am asking are u inside the cinema now?
Me : WHO. IS. THIS? (Start getting irked)
Him : I dun want to say. Just wanna ask u whether u are inside the cinema?
Me : Then OK. (Pressed the "end call" button immed)
Who the hell he is?!?!!!
After some mins, he sent me an sms saying : Hi, why u cut off the phone line?
*Damn!!* He has messed my concentration!
Tis morning, 9.45am. I got his call AGAIN!!!
After several miscalls, I sent out an sms to him : "Please let me know who you are."
He replied : May I know you?
1.30pm : Called again. (not answered)
7.45pm : Sms --- May I know you, Wiwi?
Wat??? Is he someone I know? How come he know my name?
I dun hv time to play wif u! Never use those old fashion tricks to tease me, please! I am insensitive. I never keep an eye on those sneak guys, remember.
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
18 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment