Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

21 August 2008

An authentic complainer

Not to compliment myself, I found out tat I'm not a suck ppl to deal with. U will find me very feasible to talk to, and yet I hv my effusive part sumtimes. Still I am not considered to be entitled as a complainer.
Wat points she managed to aim upon mumbling a lot and a lot of sh*t words?
I am nauseated!!! Very much.
Dun know how to ensure my readers on how she exaggerated on every insignificant matters and morphed it as a popular issue to be complained.
Initially I am pretty close wif her, never discover tat she got such an odd persona (Yes, I call it odd). As the times dash and working together wif her became a hard chore for me now. Onli if I can settle the things without having any interaction wif her, I prefer tat. I am sure you guys will get pissed oso if being encountered wif such a conversation as : "Can u pass me the report I submitted to you last time?". Then u will get various answers like : "No, you nvr giv me anything" or "No, I dun want to giv you" or "Y shud I?" or "Is it? U did pass me meh?" OOhhhh, please lahh... I dun hv much time to entertain all those silly questions! Ya cannot deny, I found it funny when she talked to me wif tat style at the first, reciprocated her wif smiley face, tarrying a while before getting wat I want from her at last. 3rd time, 4th time, 5th time, ....., May I judge her tat she is INSANE?
She wrote a complain letter to the transportation dept, complained loads about the chauffer. Miserable her hv to bear the consequences tat others nvr feel all those bad impacts as wat she wrote on her letter. She has a personal sentiment wif the chauffer. She slammed the doors when she like to. She present you a grimace when she feel bothered if u coming out late and postpone the car's depart time. (miss, we got plenty of works to be settled before plug the attendance card, thus we need yor patience and well understanding..)
The latest complain from her to the transportation dept (AGAIN) :
"Can the company's car make a U-turn and drop me EXACTLY infront of my house? Crossing the zebra cross not a good choice for me."

0 comments: