Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

01 July 2008

Random post just about foodz..

I never dare to gobble such a creature called 'avocado' since approximately a decade ago. I scare to get plump!!
Albeit hv created a restricted line for the abstained stuff above, below shot had proven its power and it really did! It always fail to thwart my mouth to clear one or even two pieces at once! *so bad...*
For those who hv been tagging along wif my journey since I was still at Xanga, this will be the 2nd time me posting about tis yummiliciest avocado cake. No sins at all happened on me after the eating session, no offences as well. I felt damn gooodd for instead! *faint*
Shanti : I forgot to introduce you when you were here last time. Actually i was doing correctly, I dun want the bb inside you craving of tis after u back to Perth. Hehe..
Ta : Do remind me to let you hv a savory trial on tis if you happen to come back hometown someday.
For others : Fell free to contact me if you need a delivery service. Will giv you additional discount! Nvr concern about the $$, will charge you at eligible rate for sure. :)

I always love to enjoy everythings in tiny sizes. The other day when me and my dudes were getting baffle on wat we wud hv for our dinner at Sun Plaza food court. Then I dropped my last choice at tis polkadot mini hamburger (tis is wat they named these lil burger) ultimately.
It hitted almost full point! So cute wat?
(White flag = chicken ; Yellow flag = beef). Price : Rp. 19,800 for 4.

0 comments: