Not a nodding action I will react for an OT now.
I do have plenty of outstanding issues need to be cleared, stacks of 2005,2006,2007's files required to be re-filed. I hate those old smell, the pair of my hands getting ticklish!
External audit held by Custom is approaching after 4 years of no inspection, the last one was performed at early 2004. Can you dangle how the archives is forming like a huge mountain now?
Oblige to reduce the pee time (drink less water then), cut off some unnecessary incoming calls (I will giv u a call back if I think you are important!)
Sigh.... Detesting my days at office!!
I need OT then? Oh,No! Batman is showing at theatre. So, no compromize for tomorrow, 5pm straight go home! Rush to Sun Plaza for Batman! Still hv another tomorrow rite?
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
24 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment