Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

27 July 2008

Aching leg but fun!


Ultimately I am done wif all the snap shots squeezed and crammed here. Putting much toils to let tis entry publicly exposed.
I endured a tiring secs, mins, hrs and days. I ended up my every single day wif a sleepy panda eyes then slumber away in peace and feel not complacent wif the so limited sleeping hours. I enjoy the moment when we are in a deep sound snooze, nothing able to hinders me to be dozed off easily. Once my butt hit the bed cushion, i will easily getting zzzz.. Hee..
U nvr expect tat I will hv a good shot even it was taken at wee hour tis morning rite? 5.15am, man!
We are vying wif the sleeping virus and we won the battle!
Hit the bed at 11pm last night, no yacks anymore (Fen lodged at my place), soon we off to the dream land.
Where we goin to observe then?

Pics taken at 6.45am.
Nice view, nice weather, nice companion, nice activity infact.
Yesh.. we are joining 早操活动 held by one of the gym's club. Have placed the registering fee like one month ago. We are totally 11 persons dabble into a fresh morning air and breathtaking scenery, wobbling some jogging's step along the hiking pathways. Exhausted! Realize us donkey years already we never own any work out.

I luv the trees, the mountains, the grass... Take deep breathe, exhale! Again, take deep breathe, exhale! Go go go! Brrr.... luckily i brought along the jacket.

Nothing is better than a good shot.
The target after 2.5kms walk wif the socks and shoes company. Years already I abandoned my gym's attires.
Dip dip dip!! Warm sulphuric pond.
You guys recognized who are they right? My ancestors. Hee..
The offspring of the previous ancestors and her great great pal. ^-^
Right opposite the sulphuric pond, there were throng of visitors surrounding the locals, picking up good fruits for bringing back to town as gift for relatives or for private consumption.
Show you the pictures, and you may understand wat is called by novelty and originality.
Could not go home wif bare memories without blitzing some pics on those fruits and vegs. They are too adorable!






Too much?
Cute!! I like miniature i ever told you right?
Hill Park adventure. Newly opened theme park located at Sibolangit. Our virgin time being here.

Rp. 12,000 entry admission ticket for adults and children. (excluded the rides)


Fen, I nvr put tis as the primary photo on my fs yet. :) You always be my good photographer. You know the best angle to produce an excellent side of me. Thanks a bunch!
Pondering whether to make it online on my fs or fb account? I loathe the tees, so bad!
Dad the patriarch and his veterans, rookie included.
全家福(less bro). Not bad huh? Thanks to my lovely Fen too..
Sis and her friend (mom's fren's daughter) meanwhile me and my buddy (new comer on tis site).

Sher! Guess wat? We explored that scary ride again! Hohoho!! Strictly stress inside the ride when it was crawling and climbing up and up beforehand it clash down the steep downwards track. We(or shud I exclaim as me) were screaming all the way from the very initial moment and found out tat I was still squealing even it hv stopped. Haiz.. almost 2 mins and it frightened me a lot! Indescribable feeling! Butt never touch the seat, holding the safety tools is my sole credence. Closing the eyes is the best prescription to kill the fear. Y shud we exert ourselves to the utmost on this stupid daunting thingy? But it was definitely FUN!!
See we were smiling holding that orange ride's token. Actually we are in huge anxious man..
Finally, the youths' frame.
My left leg aching now.... Right shoulder seems like bruising..
Fen collapsed in fever and both legs aching as well.
We are so bad!

0 comments: