Went thru a frenzy daytime at work. Everythings ruined the buoyancy of my good mood..
I went ballistic just in a blink. I slammed the phones several times, so sorry to my colleague hv to enjoy my insane temper today.
I was pressed to the ground level, was being chased by the stupid deadline!
Each issue need to be handled prompt, each party need to be attended soon, each emails need to be responded quick, each essential phone passed to me need my attention.
How can I endure wif such a sucks condition like tis?!?
Updated on my new hunted job :
We (me and the new comp) still in negotiation. Substantial points required to be considered by the both parties. I hv my own conditions and my own review for choosing to join or not, while they are still holding their perception as well.
So, guys! Wat kind of news u wish to hear from me?
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
27 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment