Pardon tis lazy and hectic lady for her 'not so often' entries.
Well, every sneak on below shot of mine, I merely cant stand for not engrave a wide smile and showing off my white pearlies!!
Tis shot literally arouse a contradiction scene!! I was threatened, being judged as a 'copycat' syndicate! Court is waiting for me wor!! Scary!! Hahaha..
Underneath the belt, we are ready to explore the city on tat bright and clear Sunday..
Planned to observe HULK, however too bad we cant wait for the looonnggg Q!! Really long lane! Hv to squeeze among the throngs of ppl and can u imagine tat we hv to line up infront of the popcorn's stand? No no... I dare by the time we are on our half way to reach the counter, the tickets for the show hv been all sold out. Lethal rite?
Okie, lets talk about tis yum yum foodz we hv been craving for about 2 weeks back.
Wasabi Nami, a newly opened japanese resto sited at Capital Building 6th storey.
I got an sms from Citibank reading as :
'Got a lucky dip for dine in at Wasabi Nami Resto! Try yor luck, u may even get a 100% disc for the bill!'
Bad part is, we are not that lucky patrons, but oh well, 25% off oredi met our requirements to consider tat we will absolutely be back again very prompt!
Grousing for quite a while before we hv no time at all for even had a small chit chat after the orders came.
Wat made me got a hidden upset wif the service then?
We were guided to the sushi bar's seats!!
Further more no sushi displayed at all!
It lamed the ambience at the first 10mins.
Make a fake smile and pose for the camera! I love myself! :p
Palatable! Excellent! Delicious! Exquisite! Superb! Wonderful!
0 comments:
Post a Comment