Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

02 June 2008

Stroll by my own.

Roaming Carre4 all by myself is not one of my fave.
This is planned well, not just an 'out of the blue' outing for myself. And I am alone. Pathetic!
Haha! Dun be a clinging vine!
Be independence! (tis is wat my fren tell me over and over..) Yeah, and i figure out tat sumtime we need not to ask anybody's help towards our needs, no such compulsory tat yor fren hv always to suffice all yor demand, rite?
Being my bf really tat miserable? Hehe..*dun think so ba..*
No discussing wif others on wat I will grab really fun! :D

Some pics I managed to steal. 无聊...


Not my monthly shopping urge me to explore carre4 right away, I was there for particular reason indeed. Any clue y was I buying this baby's stuff?
Again, my colleague commented : "I really want to see how yor fren looked like, u sacrifice tat much just to get the baby present."
Who deserve to get my tribute then?

*Spending almost 20mins standing at the baby's stuffs partition, pondering which one to get for the baby. Haiz... I need sumone's voice and do the decision for me!*

0 comments: