Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

11 June 2008

Sharing..

I hardly hv time to breath on my whole day at office. Damn hectic!
Boss bday's surprise was listed on our task to be done tis morning together wif most part of the colleagues.
Good moment is tat the gusto was overwhelming the boss, obviously reflected by his soppy countenance.
"Thank you guys! Truly appreciate your sincerety." (First statement blurted out while got startled by the hands clapping and bday song when he unlocked the meeting room's door, knowing tat we all hv been waiting for him and he finally being trapped in gimmick).
Tis is wat we sang for him ... :
Happy bday to you, happy bday to you.. *at the end* ------- Salary increased! Salary increased!!
Haha! Terror him on his big day really fun and he reciprocated us wif his ear to ear smile. So?? How, boss?


Tis is such a good news for me to at least hv some seconds to laugh out loud and sinless pretext save me for fleeing from computer and ringing phone. Yeah, TIRED!! Problems nvr stop to invade me.. I need novelty!!!!

On separate note .. Lil secret to share..
Lately I found out tat the ppl tat I used to trust and respect from the very first day I joined the company does not deserve to be trusted and to be respected. Not to mention who is s/he, just feel sorry wif all the conditions happening on us.

0 comments: