Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

17 June 2008

Sales is coming up!

Auspiciously MNG's changing room nvr hv any hidden camera or else I will be cooped up, bordered by the yellow line and being cordoned off due to snip snap session of the shop's property. hehe.. Dun tell me tat they apparently hv one or even some?
I hv been extra prim in my action, let my phone silent so tat it wont make any *ceklek* sound when it caught objects. :)

Nice? Got 50-70% off for all items starting by tomorrow (procurement onli for certain cards' holder). My card's shift will be at 10th July'08. Hv confirmed reservation on some items, onli come to collect it when the credit card of mine got its portion to please their customer.

Tis bag caught my eye! Please keep it for me! I will come back for you at 10th July'08. Adorable rite? (price tag before discount showing : Rp. 649K).

I hardly recall my dinner, too engrossed wif the sight seeing.
Hesitancy came in between me and Fen when we ultimately decided to step in Franksfurters. Surely I will be suffering repletion if I puff up the whole hotdog by myself! I need to share wif others. Hmm.., I am also too selfish to share wif others honestly, it was too dear to be shared indeed!!
I want this! I want that oso! Well, giv me one of this and 2 of that, wif adding topping, adding mayo, super spicy one, and the most important point is please serve it quick, blah blah blah..


Oh, my goodness! We simply love it. We love it as a whole package encompass all the inner and outer ingredients involved! 7 character : P.E.R.F.E.C.T.

0 comments: