Talking about eye lids twitching, it really happened to me tat I was truly being soaked in sadness tis morning when I was at office, wif those humdrum tasks, stack of papers and documents strewn on my desk which needed me to study.
Sher was leaving at 11.40am today, heading to her new work place. I cant see her on the very last minute at airport for I hv to attend to my job.
Video-calling her just right before her boarding time, and abundants of tears merely overwhelming us horribly!
I cant control myself as well as hers too.. She cut off the line first before finishing our dialogue.
She proclaimed : "U made it! I hate you! I am at airport, u know?! I hv to be beautiful all the way to meet my new boss afterwards, not wif these swollen eyes." Hehe.. *sorry, gal..*
Hindsighting, the same legend happened on me when my other best buddy left me behind at year 2000 (still remember?), next weeping session also happened at 2007 when someone was goin to leave for Perth..
I love you all, guys..
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
28 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment