Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

05 May 2008

Exquisite Sunday

Any idea to presume wat am I goin to brew wif the materials shown at left hand side?
Ginger, tomato sauce, red paprika.. Hmm.. *thinking hard*
I hv been goin thru one whole exhausting weekdays, need to indulge myself in gud commands hence...
Wat for today then?? Hee..
PRAWN!!! still lingering there?? Over again?
Yeah, i try to clear up my recipe's book chapter by chapter. The title pretty nice : "Aneka Masakan Udang" a.k.a "Variety of Prawn Cookery".
Mom and others goin swoon!! Haha!!
Strict caution for me :
"PRAWN === RESTRICTED"
Okay okay, last time okie? Lemme strive!

On the route to be a perfect dishes...



Faultless done!! Verdict : 3/5 -------------------------> Plain (sigh.... foil le..)


On the halfway of preparing my foods, was accepting a phone call from my buddies, asking me to join them at Met's house. How can I go to join wif my clique wif tis sweaty look?
Wait me ya... Will be there in another one hour!

See tis small gal so kepo!! Copycat Fen's style watching dvd le!! heehe..



Awful movie we watched! Wasting our time!
Head to Yose Rizal Street, finding for sumthing to gnaw for sure.

Okay, wat to choose for my dinner ya? OYA!! I remember i oredi being very inquisitive for Le Hu Beehon!!! Bashful to admit, I never try tis out, heard from many ppls tat it was great wif the nice gravy! Got thrilled while the bowl was being sent to our table.. Wait, let me concentrate on wat ppl said "PERFECT", am I having the same tastebud wif those ppls?

Slurp slurp!!! And how?? NOT NICE!!!!! Totally lamed me!
But, look!! Sooooo long queue le!!! *Faint* I am categorized as a minority member among huge amount of majority one..





Tis is wat I called good food, not minority member as well for tis case. Hehe.. Simple and humble hawker stall located at Jln. Yose Rizal. No words to describe the savory we got upon enjoying the poh pia.. One word onli : PERFECT!!
But hor, the auntie and her son always showing dire face to the customer. Hey, we are paying for tat! Not ask u for free! Still we need to see yor terrible countenance? Even so, they are utterly succeed on their marketing formula :
"No end chou chou lian"


But we all v nice and willing to be their volunteers and victims happily!
Keep goin chou chou lian ya!! Jia You!!!

0 comments: