P.S. I love you.... Succinct. 3 words onli.
These three words capable to make me holding one crumple wet tissue until the movie over, not a real *wet tissue*, but wet due to me CRYING!!! Hehe.. Yeah, I was crying... Cry in real meaning.. I ever feel how it hurts when we lost our love ones.. Tried to hold back my tears, but just no idea how to not tarnish my make up, the tears kept gushing from my both eyes.. I was in wistful for sum mins..
Wake up in the midnight and realized tat s/he has gone... I'd rather goin on sleeping and no need to refresh my mind again upon waking up.. Sumtimes no morning and sleeping whole life wud be the best solution. I am not yearning for the presence of soreness... It dread me!
Besides of sobbing, I was chuckling while :
Are you single?
Are you gay?
Are you working?
Hahaha!!!!
Shud be practising it one day.
*Ta and others, hv u watched? Recommended to watch leh*
*Rae, you love tis movie as well rite? I remembered u ever posted on tis quite a while ago. It just showing here now. :)*
0 comments:
Post a Comment