Sunday mah, need I to excuse for my lethargy? I woke up at almost 10.00am (thot tat mom and others oredi did e praying session by tat time ba. phai seh..)
Took my shower and got my hair washed b4 heading to Phoenix.
Wat a shock tat a mini Typhoon invading Medan city tat morning! So horrible seeing other's zinc roof hitting here and there, worry tat it will flew away! (Saw e next morning papers, apparently e typhoon *dun know e correct term for tat, not exactly called typhoon actually* was happening on one small area inside Medan city, and divastated umpteen of semi built houses..) Sorry to hear tat..
I was terribly being alerted wif my contacts when walking thru e strong wind, cannot find any *trishaw* for me to ride. U guys e contacts' users shud be know well how painful if onli one tiny dust was hooked inside e contacts. Tat's y i hv to cover my eyes wif my not plenty eye lash and hv my right forearm always be ready for any wind invasion towards me occasionally. Walking like turtle.... So slow....... Back to old motto : Slow but save! :)
As I reached Phoenix, hard rain pouring down!! Wah, lucky me! Else I will be all drenched up!!!
Having my brunch there, but still e worms inside my bowel cannot stand for not having es campur. Ultimately I ordered one.
Eat too much, got nothing to do! Sassy me starting silly hobby! *faint*
As usual, bad habit --- grabbed sum and asked for *take away* service. Hehe.
Went home at 5.30pm, hv to realize my duty as wat I promised. Buy uncle and auntie Ling a rich and sumptuos dinner (of course hv to tag along Dad, Mom, and Sis --they were oredi being included in one package. Hehe.. Ah Ma cannot join..)
Asean Delight Restaurant will be my choice, hv made e reservation since last Friday. Got 30% off for dine in.
Sorry for e blur and not focused photos, not using flash, scare to mar others eating..
Ya hor, I havent introduce u guys wif my dear Uncle (Dad's younger bro) and his wifey ya. Enjoy e shots below!
Mom, me and lil Sis..
The ordinary pic b4 cropping. Haha! Impish me! Crop away dad!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment