Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

02 March 2008

The one wif Fenny bday..

Was invited to Fen's bday dinner yest evening. Pity her, onli can celebrate her bday once in a four years time (29 Feb which is just printed on calendar when it is leap year). E dinner was held at Sawasdee Thai Resto, I love Thai food indeed, especially e Tom Yum.. Hmm.. Yummy lehh... Sawasdee has been moved to new location since times ago, never been there b4. I used to go to e old one (at Deli Plaza shop house area).
I was late, but I got a legitimate pretext to be late. Hehe.. Tis is wat made me late for about 30 mins from e time she announced to me thru text message in morning time.
I went to Papa Mama Pastries to get tis sweet strawberry cake for her as a surprise. I initially wanna choose a blackforest one, but feel lil bit nauseous wif tat choco cake, therefore i tried to pruchase a different one. And it looked perfect!
Stepped inside e resto's entrance, I was being stared by many pairs of eyes. Hey, wat'w wrong wif me?? Y u guys looking at me? Am i so gorgeous? Haha! I was told tat Fenny's room is at upstair by one of e waiter. I then passed e cake to him, and asked him to store it into fridge first. And told him tat we will beckon him when it was e time to show up e cake to her.
Well, dinner start! Sorry for not taking e fudz photos each. Ya, tis is e main course for me! Tom Yum, e taste is just okay.
When we finished our cuisine and was having our chit chat time after then. Chien instructed e waiter to serve e cake here. Ask him to switched off e light when he come in wif e cake full of candles. Wow.. waiting frantically.. hee.. He made us waiting quite a while. Suddenly.. ZEPPP! Light was off!!! I was shocked too! Haha!! I even forgot tat tat was part of our impish plan! See how blur I was!
Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you.. Happy birthday happy birthday! happy birthday to you!!
The waiter was struggling over e aircond wind tat blow directly towards e candles. All e candles was extinguished for e 1st time, then 2nd time, then 3rd time! Haha! We all laughed in joy!
Best couple of e day.
See how Fen blow so hard still cannot calmed down e candles. Fen, be careful wif yor saliva!!
Our clique...
Recognized who is tis?
Pressie session...

Fen coommented : Thanks ya, frenz..
At last but not least. Is a must to snap.




0 comments: