Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

04 March 2008

Kroket

Got sigh wif blogspot.. Hang for quite a while, it failed to log me in. Tried several times until I am successfully here. Hmm.. Will be sum back dated post for today topic.
Guess wat? Hee.. Label for tis post shud be "My culinary skill".
Have been yearning of trying tis 'Kroket Nasi' since couple weeks ago.
I prefer to stay home on Sunday or public holiday since I got to learn sum cooking recipes. As i ever mentioned b4, e feeling was darn satisfied wif our own creation. Moreover if it is categorized as "SUCCESS". Hee..
Need to prepare e ingredients...
See I was so engrossed like living on my own.. :p
Done stir-fried e filling, wrapping now.
Okay, 80% to its completion!
Wah, hard to wrap! So gooey! Took me more than 30 mins just to finished up 13 dumplings onli! "FAINT!*
But,Haha!! Noticed tat they turned to different shape?? From round one turned to longish one. Kakaka.. I pressed to hard while showering it wif e frying powder I guess ba. :p
bip bip... 95% to complete.....
Wahkaoo!!! Scorched!!!! So quick! Just left it in mins onli, when I turned to e pan, it got burnt oredi! hv to stay close to e pan for e next...
Looked good?? Lemme strike point for myself... 4.5/5! Haha! Too high??

0 comments: